Welcome to Framework Investing!
These multi-media minicourses introduce you to the main concepts on which we base our work and orient you to the wealth of resources on the site. Each minicourse contains multiple short lessons -- a curated video short or article -- that will help you understand the unique Framework approach to investing. Click "Complete" after each lesson, and when finished with all minicourses, you'll be able to sit down in a one-on-one conference with Frameworks' founders to ask questions and discuss your goals for your Framework experience.
A Sound Framework for Managing Portfolios
A Sound Framework for Making Decisions
A Sound Framework for Valuing Investments
A Sound Framework for Structuring Investments
This Week's Office Hours - Get Engaged
Saturday May 26, 2018
Saturday May 26, 2018
Suggested Courses - Build Your Skills
Advanced Option Pricing: Understanding and Using the Greeks
Complimentary Mini-Course: The Language of Business
- Parlez-Vous Accounting? Accounting deservedly gets a bad name because (frankly) it is boring and pedantic. In this mini-course we get you oriented to some of the language and concepts of corporate accounting.
Framework Investing 101 – Overcoming Behavioral Biases and Structural Factors
- Understand how investing professionals view the markets and why.
- Develop active strategies to guard against making analysis and decision mistakes and learn how to take advantage of others’ errors.
Framework Investing 102 – Confidently Valuing Stocks
- Understand how to analyze financial statements and learn where “snakes” and “lottery tickets” lie within them.
- Dive deep into “price” vs. “value” by analyzing different business scenarios’ impacts on growth.
Framework Investing 103 – Exploiting the Options Market
- Discover how the use of options can reduce capital at risk while improving returns.
- Learn to uncover and then invest in mispriced opportunities using hybrid-investment structures.
Introduction to Options
This is the first in our Options for Intelligent Investors series. In this course, we introduce what options are, how they came into being and the role(s) they serve in modern financial markets.
In this course - second in our Options for Intelligent Investor series - we introduce our distinctive method for visualizing option risk and reward while teaching you some inescapable option jargon. By the time you finish this course, you will understand why we say that options are peerless financial tools for tailoring investment risk and reward.
Option Market Mechanics
Option Prices & Pricing
In this course - part of the Options for Intelligent Investors series - we explain how an option pricing screen is set up, how prices are generated using option pricing models, and discuss nuances of option pricing that sometimes trip up newcomers to options.