Learning Outcome: Learn to better manage your own human decision biases and get to know the other players in the capital markets.
- Understand how investing professionals view the markets and why.
- Develop active strategies to guard against making analysis and decision mistakes and learn how to take advantage of others’ errors.
Learning Outcome: Learn Framework’s proprietary, step-wise framework for how to value a company (or any other asset!) by focusing on 3 key factors that dictate long term value creation.
- Understand how to analyze financial statements and learn where “snakes” and “lottery tickets” lie within them.
- Dive deep into “price” vs. “value” by analyzing different business scenarios’ impacts on growth.
Learning Outcome: Demystify the stock options markets and learn how options uniquely provide you the information to make better investments – whether you actually use options or not.
- Discover how the use of options can reduce capital at risk while improving returns.
- Learn to uncover and then invest in mispriced opportunities using hybrid-investment structures.
Learning Outcome: Learn to analyze how a business is doing financially by understanding the basics of corporate accounting and financial statements.
- Parlez-Vous Accounting? Accounting deservedly gets a bad name because (frankly) it is boring and pedantic. In this mini-course we get you oriented to some of the language and concepts of corporate accounting.